Flight Support and Missile Systems
Our customer is a global aerospace, defense and commercial products company that specializes in innovative, highly-reliable, flight support and precise weapons. These products are used in missile systems, both small and large munitions applications and counter measures. The facility develops and tests products before moving into full-scale production.
Service Provided by Sparton:
The organization partnered with the manufacturing team in Brooksville, FL to aid in developing a new product for large-scale production.
- Full turnkey service:
- Circuit card assembly
- Component engineering support
- Process engineering support
Throughout the course of the project, the engineering and production teams faced several crucial tasks including:
- Engineering experience in manufacturing processes
- Quality control process
- Mitigation of potential manufacturing issues prior to production release.
- Recommend solutions based on findings
- Material procurement and recommendations
- Understanding and meeting specific mil-specs and standards
By choosing Sparton the customer realized manufacturing process enhancements and raw material improvements. These resulted in a costs savings and improved product quality that will be implemented when the product goes into full scale production.