Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) Systems
Our customer is a technologically advanced aerospace and defense products manufacturer that has contributed to significant advances in ground, air, space and imaging technology. The company has a significant and growing presence in global defense programs and is dedicated to serving Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) needs in those environments.
Service Provided by Sparton:
The longtime customer of Sparton partnered with the manufacturing team in Brooksville, FL to manufacture a part used in an early warning system that identifies a missile threat from the enemy in the battlefield, on military helicopters and more recently in tanks.
- Full turnkey service
- Circuit Card assembly
- Component engineering support
- Process engineering support
- PCB layout and design
Throughout the course of the project, the engineering and production teams faced several crucial tasks including:
- Supply chain expertise: procuring and expediting high reliability raw materials
- Technical support: recommending alternative solutions to unforeseen issues
- Quality control:
- Implementing a system to ensure that fragile materials are not compromised in the production and materials handling processes.
- Provide full traceability of completed assemblies
Sparton has been able to retain this customer long-term by continuously improving service. This has aided in avoiding production delays, improving product reliability and reducing the cost of components.